Friday, December 2, 2011

December air.


Hello all. It is finally December and the air is very chilly. It's been getting colder and that means more layers. I never show you guys what I wear when I am walking around campus! I think I will start taking a photo or two of what I am wearing as far as jacket, hats, and gloves go. Today I wore one of my favorite dresses. Although the length of this dress is a little awkward, I love the black and white pattern. I wore my purple scarf on top and my black tights and boots. My favorite thing about this dress is the sleeves, they are the perfect length and I love the style of them. For a coat I wore my black pea coat. I also wore my new fur headband which keeps my ears nice and warm in the cool wind. I can picture this headband being my new favorite winter accessory. Thanks for stopping by!






5 comments:

  1. i love your dress
    xx
    Lilithfashion.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is such a cute pattern

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your coat and the houndstooth dress :)

    btw- come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow each other if you like! thanks :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the fur headband.

    Xo
    Nicole
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...