Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tip of the day.








Hello lovely readers! Sorry I have been absent these past few days. I went away over the weekend with my family and was very busy on Memorial Day. Yesterday was way too hot to take photos outdoors. Today I am getting back into the swing of things with a tip of the day! Today's tip: try wearing a dress with an attached belt over a cardigan. Instead of throwing on a cardigan over the dress and attached belt, take the belt off the dress and tie it over the cardigan. This will give you a more structured look and can highlight your silhouette. I love this color combination. Ivory, gold, and olive come together to create an earthy pallet of colors. My goal for June is to blog as many days as possible. Thanks for sticking with me, and don't forget to check out last weeks posts!

2 comments:

  1. Incredible and adorable look ! I think this cardigan really suits to Your perfect dress ! Nice blog Honey ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...