Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Inspiration: rules to break.

Blog 1.

I recently read an article on StyleCaster titled 50 Fashion Rules to Break. This article inspired me to dig through my wardrobe and put together some unexpected and totally chic looks. To inspire you to break these fashion rules I put together a few looks that can be easily imitated with the items in your wardrobe! Some of my favorite rules to break: mixed prints are too busy, only wear one bold color at a time, and glitzy fabrics like sequins can't be worn during the day. All of these rules are ones I intend to break! Time to pull out my prints, bold colors, and sequin fabrics! Don't hesitate to follow me on Instagram @SaraIsabella16.

Pink & Red.
Pink & Red don't match: oh yes they sure do! Try them this Valentines Day. 

Winter Shorts.
You can't wear shorts in the winter. Try them with tights and a knit sweater and you have a perfect look!

Denim on Denim.
Denim on denim doesn't match. Try two different shades of blue and neutral basics!

Sweatpants.
Sweatpants can't be worn outside the house. Yes they can! Wear them with a chic blazer and boots or flats!

Check out the full article here: StyleCaster 50 Fashion Rules to Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...