Saturday, January 17, 2015

January looks.


I adore this grey pencil skirt from Le Tote. I matched it with a pink lace crop top and a black cardigan. A floral scarf finished the look and added a variety of color. Who says crop tops are for summer only? Pair them with a high waisted skirt or jeans and a cardigan for a perfect wintertime look. 


On a casual Sunday I wore my black velvet leggings and a hot pink sweater. A printed scarf and tall boots were the last editions to a casual look. This look is easy and perfect for a girl-on-the-go. I had a model fitting to attend this day and a sweater and leggings are my easy go-to look. 

For a night out with friends I wore a new printed dress I recently purchased from Forever 21. Black basics worked perfectly with the look. Although this dress would have paired perfectly with an orange or blue scarf and a tan cardigan (none of which I have in my wardrobe) I matched basic neutral tones with the dress. I can't wait to wear this in the spring without a cardigan and boots! 

For more looks and updates follow me on Instagram @SaraIsabella16

8 comments:

  1. bridesmaid dresses, This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas, and if you need then come visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… indie kid aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many different stores that sell "kawaii" fashion, but there is no standard definition of what exactly constitutes kawaii. It's a word that is not translated to English and can be interpreted in many different ways, so it's hard to answer this question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the same dress you wore at the top from cosmique studio. A little different in style though. Mine is indie aesthetic style. Yours is a more casual product. but I like yours too. I think you can change your make-up preference. For this outfit, I think this lipstick doesn't exactly complement each other. But overall you look very cute, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three of the January looks you styled and were wearing in the outfit photos above!
    I LOVE pink, and love lace. The pink lace crop-top looks fab styled with the high-waisted pencil skirt.
    I also love the hot pink sweater / mini-dress you styled with black velvet leggings.
    You also look fabulous rocking the printed dress from Forever 21.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel full brief panty review videos

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...