Friday, February 3, 2012

Strike a bow.






A usual Friday look for me consists of something easy and comfortable. Today I went with shorts and tights as well as a quick tee and cardigan. To dress up the look I wore my green oxfords, scarf, and bow headband. I based this look around my headband, I have been wanting to wear it for a while now so I ended up basing my look around it. Although I do like this look, I still enjoy what I wore yesterday much more. So please feel free to check out that post here. Also don't forget to 'like' my page on Facebook! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love your bright cardi and shoes!


    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you've taken these in a library, you look awesome! love the shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that yellow looks great on you!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...