Thursday, March 29, 2012

Double the fun.













I absolutely love when you purchase two different items and they unexpectedly go together so well. This dress is a recent purchase from Urban Outfitters. I love the floral print, pockets, bright colors, neckline, and the tent-style. This is a great spring dress. I also purchased an orange dress (not shown) which came with this amazing blue belt. Little did I realize until I got home that the blue belt matches this dress perfectly. I have been looking for a fun colored bright belt for a long time, and now I have this one which came with a dress I recently purchased for only $6! Not bad for a dress AND a belt. I cannot wait to pair this dress with other spring accessories, and wear this belt with other items in my wardrobe as well. Thanks for reading and have a spectacular day!

6 comments:

  1. The pictures look cool with the books in the background :) Really love your dress, the colors match so goood together. And it really pops out of your normal black outfit!

    Really nice blog, hope you will stop at mine sometime:)

    xxx Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very nice! love the dress! take a look at my blog...if you want we can follow each other! kisses

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress! perfect for spring and summer! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me gusta el vestido!

    http://mytrendlive.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress is very beautiful!! and looks so much like spring!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look. Everything goes together perfectly. Very well put together and everything. ^_^

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...