Monday, June 4, 2012

Fresh start.





It's already June. Time has been flying by. Today I wore a grey dress that features different color polka dots. I love the longer length and the neckline on this dress. Sadly, the weather wasn't too nice today and I changed right into a comfy sweatshirt and sweatpants when I got home from work. The forecast for this week looks terrible making it difficult to muster up the motivation to wear something fantastic! I am finishing the process of completely overhauling my room. If I can get some good photos I will share with you the final outcome. I am absolutely loving it. Part of me thinks I should have went into interior design!

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...