Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March!


I would like to start my first post of March out by saying that I want to stay more focused on current trends and happenings in the fashion industry from now on in my daily posts! Although school is crazy I hope to post as often as possible and do my best to keep my readers updated! 


The above look is focused around this chunky floral scarf. I love the pink tassels along the 
bottom and the bright floral print is perfect for a transition from Winter to Spring. 
The great thing about this cardigan I wore is that it can be worn as a dress. But, it is also loose enough to wear layers underneath so if it is a mild day there is no need for a jacket. 
I wore a pair of raspberry leggings and boots to finish the look!


As you can see from the first photo this day I decided to wear a hot pink lipstick. 
I am obsessed with this lipstick because of its bright fuchsia hue a trend that has been 
seen popping back up in the industry. But, I also went along with the black and 
white trend this season by wearing a striped button down top from American Apparel. 
I love the loose comfortable fit and I was able to throw on a belt for some shape.


Today I decided on my favorite fringe sleeved sweater. This time I wore it over a white lace 
tunic and used a bright purple scarf as my pop of color.
 This look goes to show how comfortable a look can really be without being boring. 

Stay Tuned: I plan to share with my readers the mindset 
behind how I choose my everyday looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...