Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Begins.


Wednesday March 20th marks the first day of Spring. Although the weather hasn't warmed up in New York like we all hope it would, we begin to prepare our Spring wardrobes in the hopes that we can throw our boots into the back of our closets! I can't wait to hit the streets without my winter coat and hat. As I head home for Spring Break on Thursday I plan to start sharing my top Spring trends and daily looks on the blog! I head away for the weekend Saturday but when I return be ready for some brand new posts!

Thanks for dropping by! 
Don't forget to add me on Twitter & Instagram @SaraIsabella16 
Also, like me on Facebook! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...