Friday, April 5, 2013

Waiting for Spring!

I am eagerly awaiting the Spring Season. But it is still extremely chilly outside. I have been sucking it up some days and going tight-less or wearing less layers but some days I head back in time to winter and throw on an all black look. Needless to say, it needs to get warmer ASAP so I can start wearing some of my new summer looks that would be much more chic without my bulky winter coat!


Above is the dress I wore on Easter. The photos are a little bright but it is a 
light blue with a floral print. I love the high-low style and the faux wrap in the front. 
The dress was comfortable and the perfect colors for Easter!


This day I was lounging around so I decided to wear a mustard color tunic top
with black leggings and my houndstooth scarf. I love houndstooth I could wear it
every day and never get sick of it. But, I have come to realize that I am a sucker
for any black and white design whether it be houndstooth, polka dots, or stripes! 


This day I was supposed to dress "professionally" to visit a showroom for class. 
I went with a polka dot dress from H&M and a white long cardigan. The white helped make the 
look a bit more springy and the hot pink scarf was a perfect addition of color. 



Some days its just easier to throw on all black. I did just that in the above look. Shorts and
tights are always a spring and fall favorite look of mine. I also wore a new top that features
a collar full of pearls. I hate to wear all black in April but it was cold so I felt that it was
still appropriate. Plus in NYC everyone wears all black all the time! 

Follow me on Instagram for daily updates @SaraIsabella16 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...