Monday, April 15, 2013

Warm sunny days!


Monday interning I decided to wear a classic look of jeans, flats, and a blazer. Paired with a plain button up from H&M this look was super comfortable for interning on a Monday!


Last week it was seriously warm one day! I wore my black shorts with a floral blouse.
 I wore a tan belt for another pop of color and my black flats to finish off the look!


Only took one photo this day but this floral pleated skirt was perfect for a warm day
also wore my black flats (clearly they are my fave) and a purple sweater!


Last week I wore my new yellow print infinity scarf. I love it and can't wait to 
wear it more often. Decided to wear my pink flats because I love the two colors together.
My white blouse was a perfect top to wear with these jeans. It was a fabulous button detail on the back.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that floral blouse. Beautiful!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love the floral blouse too. Florals are always right if you ask me.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like these outfits, very good. Have just gotten a leather jacket from cwmalls.com, it is the softest and most comfortable jacket I've ever owned.It's surprisingly warmer than it appears.

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...