Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013.


Some days I just want to wear something simple! Like this day I put on my little black dress and a 
fun colorful scarf. The scarf is an easy accessory to add to make the look a little less boring.


I took photos despite the rain! I wore this easy tan dress and my black loafers.
I changed outthe tan belt for a black braided belt and called it a day. 

This day I put on this striped tunic top and black leggings. The weather was a little bit
chillier and my pink flats were a perfect pop of color. I really need to get some other colored flats!


This day I decided on leggings again and a grey tunic. The scarf was a perfect addition of color
and infinities scarves are all the rage lately. I also put on my black white keys for comfort. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...