Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Separates for Summer.


I love these white eyelet shorts for the summer. They look great tucked into a sheer blouse. I 
wore my lime green blouse with the shorts and black flats to make my legs look super long.


This black and white striped skirt was so in this summer with a black and white theme 
being all the rage all sumer long. I wore a pink bralette top for a huge pop of color. I also 
wore my black flats and a black sweater to make the look more appropriate for work. 
Showing a little midriff was very trendy this summer season. 


My best friend Kaitlyn and I went to go see the Wanted perform in Pennsylvania on 
August 24th. We wanted to wear something comfortable but stylish to the show. 
We both wore shorts and tops. My top is from H&M and is a little dressy 
with the metallic fabric and my shorts are leather from Forever 21. 
I am obsessing over these leather shorts and have worn them several times this summer. 


I love wearing this comfortable grey jersey shirt. I paired it with a black top that is open in the back. 
Under the top I wore a magenta colored bandeau. I love tops that have an interesting back. I thought
about wearing some interesting necklaces with this blouse but I decided that the open back spoke for
itself and sometimes I find that layering on too many accessories can be too much. 


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter & Instagram 
@SaraIsabella16 and check out my last few blog posts!

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...