Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall is almost here.


As it gets colder and we transition into the fall season the ever so popular maxi skirt is sure to 
stay on trend until snow hits the ground. Maxi skirts can be paired with a blouse or a tank and
cardigan making it perfect for the fall season. Instead of sandals flats can be worn for cooler days.


As it gets cooler it is important to keep in mind that you don't have to stop wearing your 
summer dresses. For example pair a cardigan and flats with your dress on a cooler day. 
And when it gets  even chillier consider leggings and tights to cover up those legs 
on a chilly day. I love this red cardigan with the simple dress.


This floral blouse is one of my favorites and I wore it with a pair of high waisted shorts. Plus flats
can elongate your legs where as a pair of sandals can cut your leg at the ankle making you look shorter.


This floral H&M dress is one of my favorites. I love the pastel colors. Very on trend for this fall.
Usually pastels are popular during the spring season but this pastels are everywhere.  


For an outdoor concert I decided to wear a pair of H&M jeans and a black sheer top. I wore a white
bralette underneath and I added a touch of hot pink lipstick to add some color to the look!

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Instagram for daily updates @SaraIsabella16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...