Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Outfit Ideas.


For a comfortable fall day I wore an oversize top with leggings. To make the look a little more sophisticated
I added snake print flats and a collared top under the tunic.  These flats give off a sophisticated vibe and 
anything with a collar makes the look more appropriate for work. Comfort and warmth are key in the fall.


As you can see leggings and tunics are my favorite fall looks. I wore my snake print flats again but this
time with a lace dress and black cardigan. I threw on a hot pink belt for a pop of bright color. A skinny
belt can help add structure to any look. Don't be afraid to go bold and put on a bright one instead of black!


This purple drop waist dress from Urban Outfitters is one of my favorites! On a slightly warmer fall day I
decided to go bare legged and put on a long printed cardigan to pull together the look. Layered dainty
necklaces look pretty and feminine and the loafers pull the look together while matching the cardigan.


On a cool fall day I would typically reach straight for my tights but instead I decided to wear a long maxi skirt to cover my legs and pink flats. A long sleeve sheer top looks great with the heavy skirt. 
It is important to remember that maxi skirts and dresses can be worn into the fall season as well. 

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...