Saturday, September 14, 2013

Summer Fall.


In between the Summer and Fall seasons its easy to mix summer items with your fall staples. As it gets
cooler but not exactly cold outside I like to lug out my winter clothes and mix them with summer items.
Now that I have all my sweaters back out I paired this floral one with denim shorts and sneakers
for a comfortable and cool look. When it gets cooler I can swap the shorts for leggings or jeans.


Although this dress is extremely summery it has a high turtle neckline giving it a fall vibe. Worn with a 
purple cardigan to cover the shoulders and a simple pair of black flats. This dress can be worn further
into the cooler season by pairing it with tights, boots, and a darker cardigan. 


The high-low trend can be hard to convert into the fall season. But since we had a really hot day
I decided to wear it with a black velvet bra top. This top is perfect for the fall season because the velvet
gives off such a winter vibe yet it is still modern and sexy. The tribal print is a great print for fall and the blue 
color is very popular nowadays. To cover up for work I wore a white tee for a more conservative look.


I am seriously legging obsessed and this floral tunic went perfectly over the leggings. Floral print can be 
worn from the summer into the fall very simply. Any floral top, bottom, or dress can be mixed with darker
edgier pieces for the transition into fall. The pop of red went well over the mixed floral.


I had to wear my leggings again on this rainy day. I pulled out a dark maroon floral top and wore all black
underneath for a simple and comfortable rainy day look. This lace cardigan is perfect for the summer over
a simple black dress. But for fall I button it up and pair it with all black and an accessory like this scarf.

Click the links at the top of the page to follow me on Facebook & Twitter also follow me 
on Instagram @SaraIsabella16. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...