Sunday, October 20, 2013

Colder Weather.


It seems to be getting colder and colder everyday. This is just the excuse I needed to get my Dior grandpa sweater out. I love wearing this sweater with leggings. Its such a comfortable and cute look.


I love these printed trousers I recently purchased at TJ Maxx I wore them with a basic tee and cardigan
this day and used a hot pink scarf as a pop of color. I cant wait to wear these pants again with a colored
blouse and some chunky jewelry. These could also look cute with a short colorful pair of heels.


With my ankle length trousers I wore a button up magenta colored blouse that has leather 
cuffs and collar. I also wore my snake print flats to mix up the look. I always seem to go straight 
to my black shoes! Next time I think I will tuck in a blouse and belt the trousers!


I love my new denim biker jacket. Perfect for fall weather and not your basic denim jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...