For an easy effortless look mix black and white pieces together. You can never go wrong with a b&w look. You can essentially mix any prints together to create a super chic and trendy look. Put stripes with polka dots or houndstooth and check, any of these prints can be matched together.
Black and white was a huge hit on the Spring 2014 runways. B&W crop tops and skirts can be transitioned from Winter to Spring. A pair of printed pants can be worn with a long sleeve black blouse in the winter but transitioned into the Spring with a lightweight loose cotton tee. Ditch the scarf for some trendy jewelry this Spring and swap out flats for a pair of sandals!
Essential black and white items for your wardrobe:
1. Black skirt: flare, bodycon, or pencil style
2. Black & white blouses
3. Black flats
4. Printed scarves: polka dots, stripes, checks, houndstooth
5. Statement cardigan: black and white print or knit
6. Statement piece: funky printed sweater, blouse, dress, or pants
7. Little black dress: every girl needs one!
8. Black bag: you can't go wrong with this
9. Lightweight black & white tees
10. Black blazer: can be worn with any combo of b&w looks
Follow me on Facebook & Instagram (@SaraIsabella16)
for news, tips, and exciting info!