Friday, July 20, 2012

Look to try: maxi skirt.


Girls today are obsessed with mini skirts. And believe my I have my fair share of minis in my wardrobe as well. But why not try something a little different? A maxi skirt is an easy fun item to add to your closet. I purchased my mint green maxi skirt for under $20 at Forever 21. Today I paired my skirt with a polka dot top from H&M. With a pair of sleek sandals the look is complete. I want to purchase one more maxi skirt in a print! I will be on the lookout for one in autumn colors! Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. I really looove this outfit!
    Thaks for following me, I'm following you too x
    bbyangelx.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...