Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not just for fall: long sleeve dresses.








Typically dresses with sleeves are seen in the cooler months. But, a long sleeve or 3/4 sleeve dress can work in the summer months too. If you are like me you may work in an office with air conditioning. Instead of throwing on a cardigan consider wearing a dress with sleeves which eliminates the need for an extra item of clothing! The dress I wore today is from H&M and features a vintage-y floral print. I received several compliments on this dress. Floral can do wonders ladies! And even a dress with a conservative high neckline can be fun and flirty too!

7 comments:

  1. A very lovely dress, you look beautiful
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous on you cant believe it is H&M it has such a vintage vibe about it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress !

    xo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think this is appropriate even if it's not fall, especially considering that it's floral. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...