Sunday, July 14, 2013

New things!




The above dress I just recently purchased at Goodwill! Its a long maxi dress with a great print on it. Its completely sheer but I wore a little tank dress under it. Very comfortable and perfect for work!



I've been wearing shorts more than ever lately. I generally go straight for a dress on a hot day but I just purchased the above two pairs of shorts from the kids department at Target. 
I have a slight issue finding shorts because I am too little but these shorts are not too "little girl-ish" 
and I was able to pair them with button up tops for work!


When I was in NYC last week I picked up this shirt from Guess. Can't wait to wear it! 

Hope you have a great week! Looking forward to posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...