Sunday, July 28, 2013

Slightly cooler weather.

It is not nearly as hot out as it was last week! I was able to wear my brand new
 jumpsuitbecause it wasn't too warm to wear a pair of loose fitting pants. I love the
strapless top and I was able to pair a polka dot belt from American Apparel 
with the jumpsuit. What a unique and fun look!
This day I wore my Batman t-shirt from Jack of All Trades. I love the comfort of this t-shirt
and the lovely knotted detail down the sides. Paired with leggings for a comfortable day at home.


I just recently purchased this bright blue dress in NYC at H&M. I was even more excited to wear
it when I figured out how amazing my favorite multi-colored necklace looked with the dress.


Annual phone booth photo at the Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, MA.


I just finished cutting my tie die shirt to give it the tie-front detail and I chopped 
the sleeves off! Can't wait to wear it with a pair of high waisted shorts or a skirt!

Don't forget to check out my last few posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...