Friday, March 18, 2011

Little Leopard.



Hello all! This is my new skirt which I recently purchased on sale at Modcloth. This MinkPink skirt was on super sale for $18 from its original $60. I have been looking for something leopard print for a while now. At first I had my mind set on a pair of flats in the print. After browsing through many stores I could not find a pair that I liked. I then decided to a skirt and when I stumbled across this one on sale at Modcloth I knew it was mine. The print which is printed on to a white background is much lighter than an original leopard print which is generally a darker color. I love that I can wear it high waisted and that it came with its own tie belt. As an added bonus it even has pockets which add some great detail! Today I wore it with my fringe sweater from Forever 21 and a red scarf but I can't wait to wear it with a plain top or tank on summer days! :)








4 comments:

  1. oh i love your skirt!!! the lighter leopard print is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look, girl! You look so chic! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    *CHECK OUT MY LATEST GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Perfect combination! :) Love that skirt! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...