Thursday, April 14, 2011

Carnival?



One of the dining hall workers told me my necklace looked like a carnival. She must be crazy. I love this necklace because of the multi-strands and because of all the great colors. I wore the necklace with my bright yellow sweater and a pair of jeans. I didn't take any time to formally take blog photos today but I sat by the pond with my boyfriend for a while and we took a few photos! I get to go home tomorrow and I am very excited! Some other exciting news is that I am Teen Vogue's Best Dressed Reader for today and you can see the post on the Teen Vogue Website! Thanks for reading! :)


11 comments:

  1. I agree! Your necklace does look like a carnival! Ha. I love all the colors!

    P.S. You and your boyfriend are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty colour necklace :D


    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute in yellow!

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the necklace! Thanks for the loveley comment, sorry for the late reply but I've got a new pos tup now :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look cute together :) love the yellow color!

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really suit the light yellow! Very cute springy-fresh outfit! :)
    And congrats on the Teen Vogue feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pictures! looking good in yellow! and i love that necklace!

    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace is gorgeous! I love these pictures.

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi..pretty nice fashion outfits.check out mine and follow ,thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the necklace Sara!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEA for sneakers! You haven't worn them for ever!! LOL! Gratz on the Teen Vogue article that is so cool. Here's hoping for warmer weather so you can wear all your cute sneakers, I just love your sneaker style.

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...