Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dress up a t-shirt.



I always like to find creative ways to dress up the t-shirts I receive at school. The t-shirt I wore today is for the Fashion Show I am planning. The show is next Saturday and we are wearing the t-shirt to spread the word about the show. I decided to wear a dress under my t-shirt to dress up the shirt. I wore my lace dress and a pair of black leggings. I also wore a scarf and necklace with the t-shirt in another effort to creatively dress it up. Between the lace dress and hounds tooth scarf I think I did an alright job dressing this shirt up. So keep in mind anytime you have a t-shirt that you don't want to wear just jeans with consider wearing a skirt or dress underneath and than layer on some jewelry or scarves as well. I apologize for any days I do not post this week. I have a lot to do to prepare for next weekend! Thank you for reading! Hope your weekend is swell. :)






5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit it's very original! I like the combination of it all esp the lace dress and the scarf! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look! that is a really nice color shirt in general! but i love the skirt you paired with it! one of the reasons you have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress!! Love your outfit!
    Sometimes I also wear t-shirts over the dress with a belt:))
    http://call-me-eva.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit :)
    like your blog!
    I'll follow you, if you want follow back! :)

    XOXO kami

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...