Saturday, November 19, 2011

Refreshing.


It's always refreshing to be back home for a few days after a long few months at school. It's nice to have the opportunity to take photos outdoors again. Even though the lighting is weird because of the sun and the wind was out of control I still enjoy snapping some quick photos in  the chilly air. I wore my Halloween costume dress today. As you can see this costume can be worn every day too. Being able to choose items in your closet to wear for Halloween is always a fantastic idea because you don't have to go out and spend 40 dollars or more on a costume you will only wear once. I always keep my clothing for a long time. Even if an item is a few years old I like to find ways to refresh it and make it new.




4 comments:

  1. Oh this ruffled dress is so cute! And I have a major crush on your tights, they're such a special shade of blue, great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress!

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true, you don't need 40 dollars to get a halloween costume when you can find something great in your wardrobe. Love the dress!

    Xo
    Nicole
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so stylish! love your blog, and enjoyed browsing. i especially liked your poses in the library. :) new follower, and hope we can stay connected. cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...