Friday, November 25, 2011

Thrown together.


I threw together these items today when I decided to put a look together of items I hadn't worn in a while. I love this thick tan sweater and I especially love pairing it with the maroon color of my dress. With my black staple accessories the look is complete. Completely forgot to take photos of what I wore for Thanksgiving yesterday! Oh well, better luck next year! I am going to have quite the busy weekend but I will be back on Monday with a regular post. :)





3 comments:

  1. Great thrown together look! I love the maroon dress, I'm very obsessed with this color for the Fall right now!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Win A Shabby Apple Skirt in my Thanksgiving Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of your dress :)

    xoxo,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty, love how you paired the maroon dress with the cream sweater. Have a great week!

    Xo
    Nicole
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...