Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chilly weather!


Monday I decided to wear an off-white chiffon dress with my dark maroon tights. I also wore a mustard color blazer because I absolutely love this color combination. I wore black loafers and a scarf to pull together the look.


This day I wore a black dress with a white and grey floral design. This look is very basic but I was looking for something comfortable to wear around the city running errands. I wore my grey trench coat and black boots. I threw on a pair of purple socks to bring a splash of color to the look.


On Wednesday I went with a print dress. I love the print and the colors incorporated in the print. I wore my grey boots and black basics as well. I love these short grey boots and they matched the grey in the print perfectly.


Thursday I wore a red/orange pleated skirt. A black top and boots went well with the skirt and I wore a silk scarf tied in a french knot around my neck.


Friday I had an interview and I decided to wear a beige sweater dress because it is stylish yet professional. I wore my black sparkle boots to bring some flair to the look. I love this color dress and I can't wait to wear it with some bright color accessories!


Yesterday I wore a pair of gold jeans which have been sitting in my closet since September. I wore a striped turtleneck because it was very cold. A red scarf went perfectly with the gold color.

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to share the innovative ideas with others on our demand.That is the main way for the people to know about the useful types of techniques to equip it.Pakistan Designers Collections

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...