Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Colder Weather Looks.


I loved this comfortable look I wore last Thursday for a trip home. The shorts are made from a Heat Tech material so they are very comfortable and warm. I then wore a button down white blouse with black trim and my hot pink/magenta tights. This color is my absolute favorite and as you may know by now I am obsessed with colored tights. I then wore my black boots and the look was perfectly comfortable for a bus ride home. Find more chic looks and items at http://www.garage.ca.

This weekend I focused on comfort with leggings, sweaters, scarves, and boots. This day I wore a light pink oversize sweater I claimed on Chictopia last winter. With my black leggings, boots, and a houndstooth scarf this look was perfectly chic.


Yesterday, I wore one of my favorite oversize men's sweater. This one is Christian Dior. I found it at Goodwill a few years back and it continues to be one of my favorites. I wore a black jumpsuit from American Apparel underneath (one of my new favorite items) and my black patent leather boots. Of course I had to top off the look with my new wide brimmed hat from forever 21. 

Thanks for stopping by, I apologize for the lack of photos but Hurricane Sandy put a damper on my looks. I stayed indoors for several days and mostly stayed in pajamas and sweats! But I will be back next weekend with another post!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to share the innovative ideas with others on our demand.That is the main way for the people to know about the useful types of techniques to equip it.Pakistan Designers Collections

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...