Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Week.


Last Monday my goal was comfort and warmth. I wore my red leggings with a white lace tunic and a black long sleeve top. My grey boots added another neutral to the mix and the print scarf tied the look together.


Tuesday for traveling I wore my new oversize American Apparel chiffon top. I love the black and white stripes and the collar detail. I layered two necklaces over the button up and added my black leather boots to the mix. This oversize top is super lightweight and comfortable which makes it perfect for travel.


Lately, I have been obsessed with maxi skirts for the colder weather. This day at home I decided to wear my seafoam color maxi skirt over tights and boots. A black 3/4 sleeve tie shirt kept my arms warm and the purple skirt was a perfect addition of color to match the seafoam.


For Thanksgiving I decided to wear my gold hi-lo dress. Although I forget to take good photos I was able to get a few quick pictures of the dress. Again I buttoned up the shirt all the way to the top and wore a necklace. The color was perfect for the Fall holiday. 


Yesterday I decided to wear a black and white striped dress under my fringe sleeve sweater. The strapless dress went perfectly under the sweater giving it a look as if it were a skirt. The purple scarf added some color to the otherwise monotone look. My H&M purse necklace stood out perfectly under the scarf over the black sweater. I am obsessed with the sleeves on this sweater and I have lately fallen in love with anything striped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...