Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Home sweet home.

Now that I am finally home I can get back to blogging regularly. Oh how I have missed this! I hope to bring my readers some inspiration during these next few weeks. I hope to plan some great cold weather looks to inspire my readers that just because it is cold does not mean you have to wear the same old sweatshirt and jeans! Here are a few looks from the past week and a half!


In the midst of finals I wore a pair of sweatpants which NEVER happens. I got a new pair of grey leg warmers from American Apparel and really wanted to wear them. I think they are perfect for the cold weather and can't wait to wear them over my tights. 


Te next comfy look I put together consisted of this oversize brown sweater. I love the big buttons and the cozy color. Worn with a pair of black leggings and boots for overall comfort.


Over the weekend I had a Christmas party to attend. I was super excited to wear this new dress from Urban Outfitters. The print features red and blue old cars. I love the black piping and the bow at the collar. I wore my red ankle boots to match the print and also they are a perfect color for the holiday season!


For my last day at school I put on my oversize top with a black scarf. For some color I wore my purple striped thigh high socks over my liquid leggings for some edge. I had three finals this day so comfort was my main priority but this look is chic and the socks give it a trendy feel.


Today, December 19th is my five year anniversary of dating my boyfriend! We spent the day out at the mall, then at the movies, and lastly at dinner. It was a fun filled day and I was happy to spend it with my best friend. I wore a grey striped dress under a pink metallic top. My black ankle boots were perfect with the look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...