Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


For my first day back at work I wore a ruffle pale pink dress. With a black tie top shirt and a scarf which I received for my birthday last year from my best friend. My grey boots completed the look!


This day the power went out! But I still decided to get dressed with a magenta button up top. I am obsessed with the leather collar and cuffs! I wore it over my white lace dress with black leggings and boots. 


To work on Saturday I wore a multicolored sheer tunic top with black basics underneath. For another pop of color I wore my bright blue belts and a white cardigan for warmth. As you can tell I am all about collars lately and this half button up is perfect. 




Sunday I wore an oversize chiffon top from American Apparel. I love the black and white stripes. The peter pan collar is my fave and I added a white necklace to the mix. Purple tights were my addition of color this day.


For Christmas Eve I wore a mix of red and gold. My gold jeans were a great pant for the cold day. My black and white button up went well with the color mix. And the red cardigan popped with the gold jeans. This unique color combo is perfect for the holiday season.


For Christmas I decided to go with an eclectic mix of leather, red, and plaid. The leather shorts from Forever 21 are perfect over any colored tight. The plaid is perfect for the holiday and the mix went together well. Although my photo was a little awkward I think you get the idea of what I was going for with this look. 

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I love those leather short with the red tights... SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...