Saturday, February 23, 2013

Alice + Olivia Soho Pop Up Shop.

Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet opened a new pop-up shop in Soho this past Thursday February 21st. I haven't made it to Soho to check out the shop yet but I hope to head there this week! The shop will be open through the Summer and features the new handbag collection as well as other Spring and Summer styles! Alice + Olivia is one of my favorite brands and Stacey Bendet does a fabulous job each season. I recently went to the NYFW show and the collection was amazing! If you are looking to check out the new Soho shop they are located on 72 Greene St. in NYC's Soho shopping district. They will be open Monday through Saturday from 10AM-7PM and Sunday from 12PM to 6PM. Be sure to check out the spectacular photos of the new shop below!





Be sure to check out the Alice + Olivia shop, the store looks gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...