Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1st.


On Wednesday it was very mild outside for a day in January. So to put me in the mood for Spring I wore a light pink printed top. I love the lightweight flowy fabric this tunic is made of. Its comfortable and the perfect length to wear with leggings. I put on my new black boots and stacked some bracelets next to my watch. It was a perfect comfortable look for the first day of classes. 


As I was trying on looks to wear for my birthday next Friday I noticed a shadow cast on 
the floor of my heels. I thought it was such a cool photo I had to capture it on my phone! 


Yesterday I wore my animal print cardigan buttoned up. This is one of my favorite cardigans to wear as a dress with leggings. I put on my black boots and a purple scarf for a little flair. Sometimes a 
buttoned up sweater can make the perfect dress/tunic. It can be very flattering and comfortable. 

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...