Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Recents.


I wore this sparkly black sweater on my birthday with a pair of raspberry 
colored leggings from Forever 21. I also put on my silver purse necklace from H&M. 
It was a comfy look for a blizzard-y birthday.


The day after my birthday I went to my first ABC (Anything But Clothes) party. 
I made a dress out of caution tape, trash bags, and poster board. 
It was super fun and I am obsessed with my outfit!


Last week at work I wore an orange pleated skirt. Pleats are a big trend right now. 
I paired the skirt with a button down white blouse. 
I love the collared detail on the blouse, the pearls and studs are perfect.


Last Thursday I traveled home for the first day in a few weeks. I wore this oversize 
comfy pink sweater. With a black scarf for warmth and black leggings for comfort.
I also wore my new polka dot headscarf. I love the tie knot at the center. Perfect for a lazy day!


This is a simple look I wore last week. Sweaters and leggings are my favorite look lately.
They are so comfortable and they can be dressed up or down.  


Yesterday I wore a new scarf that my best friend gave me for my birthday! I love the light 
blue print. The scarf matched perfectly with my grey jersey dress. This dress is short and makes 
my legs look very long. I wore black leggings and boots which also help elongate the leg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...