Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Beginning of February.


Friday night I wore my grey and blacked striped tank dress under a purple chiffon top. 
Black basics were worn with the look for a perfect night out. I kept it comfortable and casual.


For interning Monday I wore my purple tights with a basic black and white look. Black and 
white is a big hit right now on the runways! And I threw in a pop of color with the purple tight. 
This look is perfect for a chilly Monday interning at the Wendy Show.


Saturday night I wore a mustard colored hi-lo dress. With black tights and wedges. 
I belted the dress and wore a silver choker. I loved the look for going out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...