Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dorm Living.



All of the above pictures are of clever little tricks I used to decorate my dorm room.
The first picture shows a poster I bought at a poster sale at my school. I used my own pictures as a border for the poster. Also since I can not damage the walls I used poster puddy to hang up the pictures/poster.
The second picture shows another poster I bought at the sale and then the pink squares are NOT post-its but text book cover material. I discovered this one day when I was in Staples. I figured since it comes off of text books cleanly it must come off the walls cleanly! So once I got to school I tested it out and it worked out perfectly. It is awesome because you can cut it into whatever shapes you want and they come in all sorts of colors and patterns.
The third picture shows my hats for the winter. I didn't have anywhere to put them so I figured hey i'll hang them up! So have an empty wall and some hats? Hang them up! It looks cute.
Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...