Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Keds.



I won't lie, my keds are fake. But who cares they serve the same purpose! They are cute, comfortable, and they keep my feet warm! I have worn my pair with dresses, skirts, and of course jeans. They look perfect with a pair of relaxed worn in jeans. They give your outfit a feel as if you are always on the go. They have ked's in a variety of colors and at a variety of price ranges. I bought my keds at Payless. They were very inexpensive and just as cute as the real ones. I will do anything to save a dime! Right now my ked's are still really white but I can't wait til they have that 'worn in' look after a couple of wears. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...