Monday, October 26, 2009

Leggings are NOT pants.



Yes it is true. I am against the typical college attire of leggings as pants. I mean.. nobody wants to see your privates. So try buying a shirt/dress that covers your butt. Yes it is okay to wear a shirt and leggings if the shirt is a tunic or is long enough to cover your "stuff". Maybe leggings were cool in the 80's and 90's but its the 21st century, we have clothing that is more suitable and more flattering. I don't see whats wrong with wearing jeans or a dress. Maybe I am weird for thinking this but in my personal opinion it is the most unflattering attire you can wear. It might be comfortable but cute.. not at all. I came across this site a while ago when I was looking to see what other people thought. Tights are not pants. Thank you for your time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...