Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gris et noir.


Today I wore this new purple coat I bought. I really liked it in the store but I was second guessing it when I brought it back to my room. But today I wore it with a black dress and grey tights. I LOVE my new grey tights. They are a much better alternative then wearing black tights all the time. Of course black tights will always be a classic, but I decided to try wearing grey and navy blue tights. as well The navy I am still trying to find! Colored tights are always fun but they are also always so limited as to what you can wear them with. Thats why having grey, black, and navy blue thrown into the mix are fun too.

So let this be a lesson that whenever you are second guessing something you have purchased do not be afraid to try it out! Give it a shot. There are endless ways to make any garment fit into your wardrobe. So as Tim Gunn would say "make it work". :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...