Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beige dress.

First I would like to say Happy Birthday to my boyfriend of over two years. I am very sad that I can't be with him to celebrate his birthday but I will be home in two days to celebrate with him! Happy Birthday Ben! :)



Today I wore this beige dress. I love this dress because it is sophisticated yet I can always play it up if necessary. I might wear this dress to a meeting or something of the sort. I couldn't choose between pictures to use because I had so many that I wanted to use! I really wanted to slim it down to six photos but I just couldn't do it! I can't wait to go home on friday! Only one more full day of waiting and Thursdays are always quick! :)




Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...