Monday, February 22, 2010

White & Pink.




I have been dying to wear my white tights for a while now. Unfortunately I only brought a limited amount of clothes home with me. But I managed to pull of the white tights with a black dress, hot pink scarf, and grey boots. I may have worn this look a tad different if I had more stuff home with me but this worked well! Unfortunatlely my camera decided to die in the middle of my picture taking leaving me no chance to take close up shots. I am gonna hopefully grab some batteries tonight to finish off this week and bring a set back to school with me to last me til April break. Hopefully this week won't go by quick I am really enjoying being home. I hopefully will get some thrifting in tomorrow but it all depends on the weather so we'll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...