Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Flurry - Pink dress.




Today despite the snow flurries I wore a pink dress that I have had for quite a long time now. I have had this dress for a few years and I love wearing it because it is bright and colorful as well as comfortable. Today I wore it with grey textured tights, black boots, extra black socks, and a black sweater. When I went out into the cold I wore a grey scarf and a hat as well along with my peacoat! I love the color of this dress it is one of my favorite shades of pink! I had a hard time getting good pictures today but I just decided to use what I got. I hope you have a fantastic week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the pictures are great. Are you having touble with the camera. MOM

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...