Friday, February 26, 2010

Purple & packing.


I spent the majority of my day cleaning and packing to head back to school on sunday. I like to get all packed up in advance so I can enjoy my last weekend home. Who knows when I will be home again. Possibly in two weeks to see a play at my high school but if I don't come home then most likely I won't be home til my April break which is the first week in April! So we will see how things play out. I am taking part in the Student Fashion Society spring fashion show so that will hopefully keep me pretty busy for the next few weeks. The show is on March 20th!


Today I wore a purple comfortable loose fitting dress. I haven't left my house today and I am guessing I won't be leaving my house all day. I am hoping to see Ben tonight but we'll see! I am excited that its finally the weekend despite the fact that I have to go back to school. I wore the purple dress with black leggings and black boots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...