Monday, January 3, 2011

Icy cold.



I do not know how I managed to take these photos outside today. It might have been sunny but it was absolutely freezing! My hands were killing me when I went back inside. But I snapped a few quick shots to show you while my brownies were baking! Unfortunately I realized while putting my photos on the computer that you can see the shadow of my tripod in a few (oh well). I wasn't about to go outside to redo them not with these cold temperatures! I wore a new tunic top today. I love this top because it has a striped panel in the front but the back of the tunic is a solid ribbed grey material. I also love the sleeves because they give the top a relaxed lounge-y feel. I wore the tunic with my black leggings and black boots some simple basics for a Monday. Thank you to all my new followers! I am only 20 away from my giveaway. :)





(Outfit details: Top- TJ Maxx, Leggings- Target,
Boots- Olsenboye, Scarf- White Stag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...