Friday, August 27, 2010

Deep Purple.





Hello to all my great readers. I made a few changes on the blog today including new links below my header that will bring you to my contact page, twitter, facebook, and much more! Today I wore a deep purple dress and long black sweater. The dress is from Forever 21 and the sweater thrifted. I loved this look because it was perfect for todays weather. It was sunny but still a bit chilly. Please vote for me in the Hue Broadway on Broadway contest! You can vote here. Thanks for reading! :)





1 comment:

  1. Still a bit CHILLY?!??! Lucky you!!! Lol, it was horrendously warm and humid out today!!! As always, you know I love purple!!! The sweater goes great with it and the shoes are well paired, it's not your fault at all, it's the designer, but really, there's one too many ruffles on that dress, the top one should be replaced with a sash or belt I think. But anyways, another great look and choice of yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...