Thursday, August 5, 2010

Second post today.


The last time I wore this dress was to Ben's graduation. I figured I would get another use out of it today while hanging out at home and working at the library later. It has been quite a boring day but I am very excited for tomorrow night and then for Monday because I leave to go camping with my family and Ben! It should be a ton of fun. Tomorrow night I am having a get together with the girls which will be lots of fun. As for this dress, I love it because it is long but very sleek. The neckline is unique and it came with a lovely brown belt. I love the colors and the pattern. It is much different than any other dress I own! Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...