Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Purple layers.




Today I wore one of my favorite dresses. It is a purple ruffle dress. It may be sort of summer-y but I paired it with a black sweater and tights and my gray boots to bring it into the wintertime. It is fun, comfortable, and cute. I am always finding different ways to wear this dress! Of course I am very busy with work and Christmas preparations I am sorry if I don't have the chance to post on christmas eve and christmas day. Sorry to dissapoint! Have a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. It will be in addition a tremendous write-up i usually without a doubt liked inspecting. It's not actually inevitably day-to-day i usually build up the possibility to see all sorts of things. latest fashion

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...