Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet shoes.


A friend of mine Kit Collins has her own shoe line on Etsy. She makes the most amazing creative shoes I have seen in a long time. She is the sweetest girl and these shoes are unbelievable.
You can see the shoes on http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitcollinsoriginals.
They come in all different styles and designs! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of these myself. Her preferred method of selling and decorating shoes is through custom orders, this way she can make sure the shoes fit! If you go on Etsy you can email Kit telling her the item you would like so that she can decorate it and then ship them to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...