Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still Sick.



I am still sick with an obnoxious sore throat. I've been really busy with classes, projects, studying, and homework that I haven't found any leftover time to rest. Of course I could be resting right now but I would much rather do this!

Today I wore a red terry sweatshirt. I love the color which is odd because I usually don't like red. It is also very comfortable and it fits me perfectly. I believe the sweatshirt came from the Fabulous Finds section on Forever21.com. They had many colors but I decided to go with red for a change. It isnt too heavy, but it isn't too light. It goes perfectly under my heavier jackets and still keeps me warm while I am sitting in class and in my room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...